- Lithuanian, German, whatever.
- If your downstairs neighbor is murdered, it is personally up to you to solve the murder, especially if you’re a pianist.
- Blood in 1975 was as viscous as tempera paint.
- No one goes out into the streets in Italy after 8 pm, except for a drunken pianist. (not the same one from #2)
- In Italy, they will throw you out of a bar for drunkeness, but you will be allowed to take your glass with you.
- It’s okay to break into a school as long as you plan to call the police to tell them about it later.
- An acceptable Christmas gift for your young son is the chef’s knife you just pulled out of your back.
- A male pianist is unable to beat a female journalist in arm wrestling.
- It is acceptable to wear black leather gloves with a brown leather raincoat.
- A newspaper office in Italy has the same noise decibel level as a jet plane.
- It’s okay to do random demolition in a vacant house that isn’t yours as long as you’re a pianist trying to solve a murder.
- It’s okay to show a live lizard struck through with a hat pin. Or at least it was at the time of this film.
- All cinematic sins are forgiven if you have your movie scored by a rock group named “Goblin”.
Visits from Bad Movie Voyeurs and Yarn-a-Holics:
- 19,066 hits
What’s Your Pleasure?
READ THESE TOO!